Builders' Arms, Addiscombe

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Another decent local hidden away from the main drags of Croydon, but only a few minutes from the train station. It's a Fuller's pub, so the beer is as good as you'd expect from one of their hostelries. Staff are efficient and friendly and the locals, while they all know each other, didn't bat an eyelid when we joined them for a pint. It's very modern inside, but doesn't feel like it's got the gastro pretension a lot of places seem to affect at the moment. There's tellies sprinkled around the pub, so it looks like a popular place to watch the sport. Other times, well, it's comfortable enough. We'll definitely go back to this one as its seeming remoteness makes it ideal for a relaxed drink or three.
29 May 2009
Bring back Steve and Lorraine, thats pretty much all I have to say, most people in Leslie Park Road are ok, Hi Karen and Ken, Hi Bob and Sue and Jason, even though Jason you are a pain in the butt LOL!, I hope you are all keeping very well. Without blowing my own trumpet it looks as though the pub is not the same since one person doesnt go in there anymore but that person wont be going into it as the person who spoiled it for her who knows who they are and Kevin Oakins i want you to know you are the best dont let anyone else tell you anything else and you have a lovely son Danny Oakins and you have a lovely dog Reg and I only miss you lots, not the person who i lent money to as that person has proved she only cares about herself as the money doesnt mean anything to me.

65 Leslie Park Road, Addiscombe, Addiscombe, CR0 6TP