Shoulder of Mutton, Barton Under Needwood

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Shoulder of Mutton in Barton Under Needwood awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
17 Jun 2015
Hope the new guy knows something about beer, draught beer and how to look after and never serve an undrinkable glass of swill, like the one I had with a previous landlord. They do try to sell anything, don't seem to care and assume the drink can always have a lager, no thanks.
17 Jun 2015
Waiting another change, hope this one has some knowledge of how to prepare a cask in the cellar for sale. Stopped going here after the worst pint I have ever paid for. Had I drank it I would have been very ill. I sold the server and he replied not my fault! Just another who thinks that we will drink lager anyway!

16 Main Street, Barton Under Needwood, Barton Under Needwood, Staffordshire, DE13 8AA
01283 712568