Foresters Arms, bedford

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Foresters Arms in Bedford awaiting image
18 Oct 2018
Nice refurb, but far too expensive for people like me. £4.50 for a pint of 3.7% bitter? They’re having a laugh. Better than being closed, I suppose, but one visit was enough for me. Keeps the riff raff out I guess, but you would need a second mortgage to have a meal and a good session.
18 Oct 2018
Nice refurb, but too expensive for people like me. £4.50 for a pint of 3.7% bitter? They’re having a laugh. Better than being closed, of course, but one visit was enough for me. You would need a second mortgage to have a meal and a good beer session. Keeps the riff raff (like me) out, I suppose.
04 Apr 2013
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint! We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review? Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started. Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings

41 Union Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 2SF