The Blackwood Arms, Burnham
Common Lane, Littleworth Common, Burnham, Burnham, Berkshire, SL1 8PP
If you’re looking for a proper traditional country pub with fine real ale, quality homemade pub food at reasonable prices and a place where you can bring your dog, your horse and all the family – then look no further!
• 10 draught beers, ciders, lagers and an excellent wine list
• Including at least 5 real ales at any time
• Locally sourced homemade seasonal pub food
• Sunday Roasts a speciality
• A dog friendly pub with a large safe and beautiful pub garden
• Muddy boots are very welcome!
Come on then!
Here at the Blackwood Arms we believe that good pub food should be just that, good pub food!
We also passionately believe in quality. Quality local ingredients cooked at their best.
We cook all of your pub meals to order and to your satisfaction. Wherever possible everything is prepared and home-cooked on the premises. Children’s portions are available on many of our dishes including our Sunday lunch.
We have a wonderful country pub atmosphere in which to enjoy your food and eating out with us won’t break the bank either!