The Camden Pub Crawl, Camden Town

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 5 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
03 Dec 2012
You really can't go past the Camden Pub Crawl for an awesome night out!
I've been on it a few times already on my travels. Really can't get enough of it! I keep coming back,

You start off at a place called The Wheelbarrow (a local camden favourite, or so I'm told), we got our free shot (one of four) and grabbed a drink. There was a bit of live music there towards the end which was cool. Then we moved on to Belushi's across the road; really cheap drinks and a shot of Sambucca (put some lime on top!). They had open mic going on there, I had a bit of a sing, really fun stuff. We then hit a place called the Blues Kitchen - really good live music venue with some great blues and jazz bands hitting the stage. I grabbed the local brew, Camden Hell; it's a good drop. From there it was to a sweet venue called Barfly - really cool rock n roll vibes going on there and it's a pretty famous London venue too. After that it was on the the final destination, Proud Camden. This place is sweet! It's an old Horse hospital that was converted into a club with stables turned into party booths!

Pretty sure that's the usual route, but when I went on a Friday (it was a massive group!) we ended up at a place called KOKO; now that is an awesome place; an old theatre converted into a night club/music venue. Only in London!
Oh and Saturday goes to a place called Monarch were they have this night featuring Soundtrack music and cool 50-60's vibes.

Like I said, I've been on this a lot!

55 Camden High Street, Camden Town, Camden Town, London, NW1 7JH