The Lamb Chalgrove, Watlington

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
04 Sep 2014
We recently ate at the lamb. What a surprise, must be under new mgt. we had steak, and a lamb burger, Food excellent , service, good. Beer fantastic. The biggest surprise for me was the mix of locals in the bar, We were made most welcome , and we're soon in conversation with lots of people, including the landlord , and the local football team.

The experience reallly left us feeling good! NB breweries, the team here really could teach you a thing or two about hospitality.
24 Aug 2014
You offer, TV, Pool Table, Jukebox !! I ate at your pub yesterday, I ordered the 'sausage, mash and ?, mash was lumpy. Also I ordered 'Ham egg and chips', I got a grilled gammon steak, chips and eggs. The chips were either re-heated or cooked in really dirty oil, the eggs were half cooked, all the food looked as if it was just thrown onto the plate. Over priced, I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS PUB AGAIN.
22 Dec 2012
Will not be back...Food not as expected

2 Mill Lane, Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, OX44 7SL