Number Twenty 2, Darlington

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Number Twenty 2 in Darlington awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
31 Aug 2012
This pub used to be great. When I was at home, I frequented this pub quite often and I always found the staff very welcoming and accommodating. However upon my return from studying for my phd (7 years) the place has changed beyond all recognition. Yes the food and drink are still top notch, but the staff aren't the same as they used to be. I don't know if it is under new management, but it is very different. The staff appear snooty and treat customers who are not regulars differently. A shame really as it used to be a great place.
31 Aug 2012
This used to be a great pub, but things have changed beyond all recognition. The food and drink I can't fault, but the atmosphere isn't the same as it used to be. The staff seem snooty and treat customers that aren't regulars differently. A shame really as I used to like the odd pint in here and I always had good things to say about it.

22 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 7RG