THE THEOBALD ARMS, grays

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
THE THEOBALD ARMS in GRAYS awaiting image
21 Jul 2014
On the 20/07/14 I was on my way to Grays beach with my family, When we spotted a cat that had been run over, he was still alive however had lost the use of his back legs.

Scared and in pain I tried to capture the cat however was unable. I saw the pub and thought I would be able to get a box from there so I was able to take him to the PDSA.

I walked into the quiet pub spoke to the female bar tender who was lovely, she then turned round to the Owner/Manger and explained the situation and asked if I could have a box, He replied with an abrupt "NO, Im too busy". I was stood right there I could not believe my ears, he didn't even look at me, he Just continued speaking to her staff disgracefully.

How anyone could care so little about another living creature is beyond me. What goes around comes around, inhumanity at its finest.

I would never use this pub and urge anyone else too.

THEOBALD ARMS, KINGS WALK, GRAYS, ESSEX, RM17 6HR