Fox, Menston

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Fox in Ilkley awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
29 Jan 2014
I was hungry so I stopped with my child for lunch. I was hoping that the service got better and not too slow. Takes ages to get your order ready then longer to get your bill!
On arrival, I asked for a drink and asked if they had some colors for my child to be occupied. They served me the wrong drink and they ignored my request of checking if they ve any colors and paper. They asked if I stop my child walking around the pub so I did and I asked about the colors again then they brought it and changed my drink. The food was delayed to the point I was not hungry anymore. Then on the way out I slipped on the floor and hurt my leg because the floor had a spillage. The customers checked on me but the staff took them sometime to come and check what happened. They said to me are you ok? I said no and that was it, they ignored me. I was so angry by that time and asked for a refund and the manager was so rude to say that she wants to know the reasons and she does not give free food away.
Nice place deco wise but that about it. Do not waste your money there. Awful experience.

129 Bradford Road, Menston, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 6EB
01943 873024
Opening times
Monday-Sunday 11am-11pm.
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

Ladies night - Every Wednesday Night.