Cap & Stocking, Kegworth

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
Cap & Stocking in Kegworth awaiting image
03 Sep 2013
I really want this historic old pub to regain its former appeal, there is much to be done however. The Bass Bitter is still poured from the jug and is good, so I hope this never changes. Indeed, the beer from the jug has for ever been the main thing a visitor will remember. At present, this once thriving pub needs to take a long serious look at itself I'm sad to say and start to give the people of Kegworth a bit more choice then they currently have. The place needs a facelift and much more variety. Most pubs that don't do food are dead in the water, unless this is compensated for by a stunning selection of drinks. The 'Cap' could easily become the most popular alehouse in Kegworth again, and I for one (having once been a regular for over ten years) would rejoice at it being such. So, come on you licensee guys, Kegworth is there for the taking. And please don't close all day on a sunny Bank Holiday Monday again.

20 Borough Street, Kegworth, Kegworth, Derbyshire, DE74 2FF