the railway kew gardens, Kew

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
the railway kew gardens in Kew awaiting image
22 Mar 2012
Where do I start the landlady was drinking behind the bar,so attractive a 4ft red faced wino guzzling a pint thinking she was invisible.This was after I had ordered the worlds most repulsive roast.I havent been in prison but I can only guess this is what the food looks and smells like.I waited 50 minutes for three of these abominations
What a shame such a beautiful building.Im even afraid to drink the lager that smell if anyone knows it of rotting offaldrenched the over flowing toilets,I felt sick and then to top it off as I waded out of my flooded cubicle there it was,the red faced landlady licking what looked like mayonnaise of her fingers.
Again a crying shame the way this historic building is being abbused.Needless to say the service was what you would expect from a bunch of spotty unkempt,stroppy tennagers managed by who it was managed by.

station parade, Kew, Kew, Greater London, TW9 3PZ