Wire Mill Inn, lingfield

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Wire Mill Inn in LINGFIELD awaiting image
21 Jul 2013
Such a shame as food was excellent... Starters came out pretty quickly and were fantastic but we sat with the plates for 30 mins. Staff cleared glasses from other tables but plates were everywhere. Eventually I had to go in ask a waiter to clear our table and make sure our mains had been put through.
We then waited 35 mins for mains which again were fantastic.
After another 45 mins we were still sat with our plates.
I spoke to the manager about it because I think it's only fair to give them a chance to put it right but he just said he'd look into it and put the blame on the kitchen.... While talking to him a frustrated chef interrupted to ask for service. Clearly the kitchen wants to be serving great hot food it's just a shame that the front of house team aren't supporting them.
21 Jul 2013
We then waited 35 mins for mains which again were fantastic.
After another 45 mins we were still sat with our plates.

Wire Mill Lane, Newchapel, LINGFIELD, Surrey, RH7 6HJ