D JANGOS RIFF, liverpool

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
D JANGOS RIFF in LIVERPOOL awaiting image
30 Nov 2014
Went here last night as it is a cool place in Liverpool. Queued up for around 25 minutes at the bar which wasn't actually that busy for a Saturday night. As there were 2 staff walking around cleaning the bar during our time waiting, my friend politely asked if someone could serve her as we noticed cocktails were 241 until 11. And it was 5 to 11. Another man who was also behind the bar not serving became extremely rude and told my friend that she couldn't get served 241 and she couldn't just "walk in and get for 241" Funnily enough it's a bar with a menu which states drink offers to encourage customers into the bar. And we had also been waiting for 25 minutes. After they way my friend was spoken to by a male staff member I made sure none of my other 7 friends who were also about to purchase drinks spent a single penny in the bar. Absolute disgrace will never be drinking here again. I would recommend management to seriously consider retraining staff on customer service just because people have ahead a few drinks doesn't mean they are unaware if this.

WOOD STREET, LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE, L1 4AQ