BLUE POST, london

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (19 reviews)
BLUE POST in LONDON awaiting image
12 Jun 2013

Who says bridesmaid dresses have to be ugly and unflattering?

Designers brought their A-game to the Spring/Summer 2014 runways in New York recently, showing bridesmaid gowns that attendants will definitely want to wear again.

Click through the below photos to see 8 gorgeous new styles, then tell us in the comments: would you choose one of these looks for your 'maids'?

12 Jun 2013

05 Jun 2013
Online shopping can save your time, money, and a trip to the mall, but reckless online shopping can actually end up causing you problems. When you buy [b][url=http://www.dudool.cn/apparel-&-accessories-c-977.html]clothes[/url][/b] online, make sure you buy the clothing you need in the correct sizes. Shop around to find the best prices, and keep your guard up to avoid scams and disreputable sellers.

[img]http://www.dudool.cn/images//cloth003_/Womens/Dresses/Geometry-Printed-Panel-Dress.jpg[/img]

1. Take your measurements. Each manufacturer may size [b][url=http://www.dudool.cn/apparel-&-accessories-c-977.html]clothing[/url][/b] differently, so you cannot rely on a standard small/medium/large scale or numeric size scales.
2. Make a list of what you need. If you decide to shop for multiple items of [b][url=http://www.dudool.cn/apparel-&-accessories-c-977.html]clothing[/url][/b] at once, write down everything you need before you get started.
3. Avoid distractions. Only look at the clothes you know you need. If you only intend to buy a new [b][url=http://www.dudool.cn/dresses-c-993.html]dress[/url][/b], avoid looking at tops and accessories.
4. Try on your clothes as soon as they arrive. Many online stores accept returns, but only within a limited time frame. Try on your clothes as soon as they arrive at your door.
31 May 2013

28 May 2013

14 Apr 2013
14 Apr 2013
10 Apr 2013
05 Apr 2013
02 Apr 2013
When to open a new topic, and how to name it!!!

22 BERWICK STREET, SOHO, LONDON, W1F 0PX