Bunch of Grapes, London Bridge

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 4 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
This handsome Young's pub (a Grade II listed building) offers the decent selection of beer and food that you would expect from Young's. It also has a pleasant split-level garden to the rear which is ideal for a relaxing drink, and is particularly convenient for meeting people near London Bridge station. It can get pretty busy in here during rush hour but outside of these hours it's a friendly down to earth pub. And if it's too busy downstairs, the lounge above has seating with a fire (if it's on). Food was around the expected Ł10 mark but looked pretty good value. By the way, don't come here on Sundays, it's closed.
02 Dec 2012
2nd visit this time on a Sunday - yes it is open Sundays. Pork & Stilton burger is great, pork roast very good. Very decent Youngs Special. Staff very nice. Better & cheaper than eating at the O2 - where we are off to next.
19 Nov 2012
Visited Friday 17 Nov. Very busy at the bar & downstairs but was quickly served. Bar staff very friendly & helpful. Pie & burger we had were very good. Young's Winter Warmer was great. Looking forward to returning.
05 Jan 2011
Great little traditional boozer, reminds me of my youth in Wandsworth and Battersea

Great Youngs Ales with great service behind the bar.

A must to visit for the serious drinker !
23 Nov 2009
It’s a miracle! A pub where you don’t have to wait 5 hours to get served. I was even asked by another staff member while being served. There were 4-6 behind the bar and the place was relatively busy. For that alone I felt I should comment. The interior was also tasteful and well lit, no All Bar One blandness in sight. I don’t usually remember a pubs name a day later and I went here a month ago.

2 St Thomas Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RS