Cadogan Arms, Chelsea

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Now owned by the people behind The Gun and The White Swan (amongst others), The Cadogan Arms has been upgraded and relaunched as a gastropub and seems to have been given a bit of a posh hunter's bar - think racks of antlers, large fireplaces and oak panelling. Real ales on the bar, with regular guest beers and a wine list running from reasonable to very expensive. It's okay, if a bit pricey for a pint (best part of 4 for a pint of beer!) and we can't say it's going to be a place we head for every time we're in the area. But hey, you get what you pay for and they do a reasonable job all round.
08 Nov 2009
I really like The Cadogan Arms. It's a lovely revamped pub that maintains its old features. It has dark and wooden features throughout the downstairs, and a big fireplace, and then has a fantastic pool room upstairs if you're feeling competitive. They have a great drinks menu, and lovely staff too. Very nice.
23 Jul 2009
I agree with general assessment that this place has lost its soul. I'd add that despite being a supposedly upmarket place, the service is abominable. The bartenders are generally scarce and smarmy. I think this leaves the Potter as the only decent pub on the Kings Road.

298 King's Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 5UG