Camden Eye, london

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
Camden Eye in London awaiting image
06 May 2018
We had booked a table for 10 originally and when we turned up they had completely forgotten about our booking and they refused to give us a table for nearly an hour until we simply took a table of our own to sit at. Awful administration.

When we finally sat down to eat and drink, the food in this place was barely edible, the music was awful, and the place was suffused with a smell of vomit and beer. On top of that a mentally unstable bartender with ponytails started yelling at us telling us to leave immediately because she had not heard us say thank you (even though we had said thank you) for our last three drinks.

This is the worst pub I have visited in my entire life and I am happy to say that I will never come back to this pub again in the future. I recommend anyone trying to have a good time to stay away from this place.

2 Kentish Town Road, London, London North West, NW1 9NX