Cannon, Cannon Street

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 4 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)

our final review

posted by FAP on 14/2/2002

last rating: last rating: -1 pints

Pretty dire pub crammed with city wannabees at lunchtime and city wannabee commuters in the early evening.

Now a building site.

That's not the end of the story - tell us what you know about this pub

This pub is no longer open, but that doesn't mean we're not interested in it any more. If you have anything to tell fancyapint.com readers about this pub, let us know using the comments below, or via email to editor@fancyapint.com. It might be something about its history, an anecdote about the past, what the future plans are for it, or even it's reopened again as a pub - it has been known to happen.

05 Sep 2013
I am from the US and I worked in this pub in 1986 while on a work exchange. Good food, interesting customers - mix of money brokers and construction workers, and a mixed bar staff: Lee, the "Guvnor" was a Kiwi, big John from Ireland, a Scot and me, the "Septic"! Great English beers - lots of Ales and Charrington's Carling Black Label and Tennents!
05 Sep 2013
I am from the US and I worked in this pub in 1986 while on work exchange. Loved it - decent food, a mix of money brokers and local construction workers gave it an eclectic atmosphere! Lee, the "Guvnor" of the pub was a Kiwi, and we had big John from Ireland, a Scot and me - the "Septic"! Great English beers served then, Charrington's Carling Black Label and Tennants.

95 Cannon Street, Cannon Street, London, EC4N 5AD