Coborn Arms, Mile End

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
The Coborn Arms is a decent Young's pub serving Young's excellent beers and wines. A solid, dependable boozer and a favourite with the locals, it's a pretty large pub with a dedicated darts room (resplendent with trophies) and beer garden. There's food available - proper pub food - lunchtimes and evenings, weekdays, and of course there's Sunday lunch. With plenty of sport on the big screen, good service and a buzzy, friendly atmosphere, if you're in the vicinity of the Coborn Arms it's definitely worth popping in.
03 Nov 2008
I used to go in here regularly for the relatively cheap and good food.

I stopped going a few months ago because their glasses always seemed dirty (grime and lipstick) and even requesting a different glass resulted in yet another dirty one.

I went back last night hoping that this had since been fixed, but their glasses are still dirty yet the bar staff try and tell you it's the light (It rubs off with a wet finger!).

Unfortunately I wouldn't recommend the place until this is fixed.

8 Coborn Road, Mile End, London, E3 2DA
Opening times
Mon Tue 11:00-23:00
Wed Thu 11:00-23:30
Fri Sat 11:00-00:00
Sun 11:00-23:00
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.