Courtfield, Earl's Court

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
As the nearest pub to Earl's Court station, you'd be right in thinking it would have a lot of travellers in it - and we don't mean hippies with a dog on a bit of string - and it's surprisingly good. There's six beers on the taps and they're kept to Cask Marque standards - the pint of Landlord we tried was very nice. With a fairly transient clientele, the staff could have been a lot more stand-offish, but they were all for having a joke when we were at the bar, a pleasant change. The upstairs is a dining room now, the pool tables that were once there a distant memory. The menu's nothing to write home about, just good traditional pub food which looks to be served well. Commuters aside, you could do a lot worse around here, even if you just meet your mates here before going somewhere else. And it's open for breakfast as well.
14 Jun 2012
The manager is extremely rude. There's a sign showing the way upstairs to the washroom and the manager intersected me as I came down and queried me. Then he gave a pretty disturbing stern stare while he left.It still haunts me and guess what, I hate to be demoralised as such.

It's pretty hard to catch what the European staffs are talking.

187 Earl's Court Road, Earl's Court, London, SW5 9AN
Opening times
Mon-Sat 08:00-00:00
Sun 09:00-23:30
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.