Duke of York, Marble Arch

Our rating: FAP Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 4 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
This pub used to have a definite Welsh influence and was a bit of a magnet for the Welsh in the capital, particularly for watching Wales' national teams play. It's no longer particularly Welsh, but it does still emphasise sport with tellies sprinkled liberally around the place so you'll struggle not to see one wherever you sit in the main bar. The beer's nothing to write home about, being fairly standard choices and the menu's fairly traditional but looks promising. Can't say it's improved since our last visit, but the locals seem to like it.
04 Nov 2012
i been drinking here for 2 years now just as new managment came in its newly referbished and new menu, its warm and welcoming, the staff are great and the locals are too, nice music and atmosphere, good menu and great prices for the area. me and my friends enjoy coming every week and will still do in the futre
09 Nov 2011
I popped into the Duke of York recently for an evening drink with a few friends. It turned out to be quiz night and since the prize was a £50 bar tab we gave it a go. The quiz was quite ridiculous and there were several questions which promoted the upcoming Halloween Party. The manager also appeared shabbily dressed and seemed to be quite rude to a few people who I would presume are regulars from the way they were talking with everyone. Personally I found the pub to be quite shabby but was told that it is under new management and that they are refurbishing the place. I may give it another look in the future, but it won't be for at least a few months.
23 Oct 2011
Great pub since its been under new ownership and new management. Its my favourite in the area, its one of those pubs thats a great all rounder they have all the games on and have great food and great Ale to.
the staff are friendly and the locals are great to
04 Sep 2011
this must be an old picture of the duke of york, it look a lot better now and they have just refurbished the upstairs dinning room. we had a great night there on Thursday and to top it all off we won the quize and got a £50 tap,

45 Harrowby Street, Marble Arch, London, W1H 5HT
Opening times
Mon-Sat 11:00-23:00
Sun 11:00-22:30
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

Quiz night - quiz night Thursday