Dusk Till Dawn (ex-The Archway Tavern), Archway

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
Under new management and with a change of name, this one's now promoting itself as a live music venue (though given its name, fingers crossed it's not just a cover for North London vampires). We'll let you know what it's like once we've been there.
31 Jan 2013
This is not a music venue! It is a shabby venue. I know as I am a musician!
30 Jan 2013
Avoid this place if you dislike:being ripped off.drunken smelly men. drunken teenagers overcrowded pubs. soulless alleged, an outside open air urinals!
03 May 2010
If you're in a band and considering booking yourself a gig at Dusk Til Dawn, don't! I'm in a band who played there in February and the experience was very negative. The organisation of the gig was poor, the promotion was non-existant, we sent them posters to pin up everywhere, and on arrival, there were no posters at all. We had come all the way from Bournemouth and the place was virtually empty. We got no aplogy for that fact or any conpensation for the journey we had to enjoure. Apparently we are booked to play there again next month, but I shall do my best to make sure it gets cancelled so we don't have more time, journeys and money wasted!
14 Dec 2009
I visited this pub on Saturday 11 December to see two bands play, namely Blue Sky Cult and Inseminate.

I travelled 80 miles to get to the venue and I am dissapointed to report it was a complete farce.

When I arrived at 7pm Blue Sky Century were outside the venue looking dejected as they had been informed by idiot of a manger that they could not play, due a number of very dubious reasons dreamt up by aforementiond twat. After a number of approaches from interested parties the educationally sub normal manager relented and the band commenced, only being allowed to play 5 songs.

Later when Iseminate arrived to play, Archways answer to care in the community kicked off again, making it difficult for the band and pulling the PA after 5 songs, what a F$%Kin twat.

Beware of this cheesy, sleazy, doss hole if you are tempted to venture there, it is run by people who should sent back to where they come from, The Muppet Show.

Archway Close, Archway, London, N19 3TD