I Bar (ex New Bull & Butcher) (ex Bull & Butcher), Totteridge & Whetstone

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
New Bull & Butcher didn't last very long and this old 1930's pub is now a live music and late night venue.
29 Jul 2008
This has actually become a really good pub lately. It's friendly, relaxed and one of the few pubs that I'm happy to walk into as a lone female. Granted, my friends arrive shortly after I do, but even so, there are not many pubs I'd venture into alone, even just to use the loo and get out again!

If you like live music the quality of bands is very high and if you're into karaoke, you'd be hard pushed to find better than the regular Thursday night slot here.

Finally the food. At present the menu is reasonably price and varied. You feel that you're getting a fair meal for price. The idea is that the new restaurant when it opens will be freshly cooked best ingredients priced at an affordable level. I hope so!

1277 High Road, Totteridge & Whetstone, London, N20 9HS