King's Arms, Victoria

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
The King's Arms is a small pub close to Victoria Station which fills with local office workers at lunchtime and commuting time. It also gets some tourists due to its location, but the beer's good, it serves cheap food and has a restaurant upstairs. Now part of Taylor Walker's dominant empire in the area, the decor is virtually indistinguishable from numerous other pubs in the area, including the Stage door, the Bag O'Nails over the road and the Duke of York. In comparison to the others, however, it has less atmosphere or character. While it is a harmless enough place and convenient for a meeting place close to Victoria, there are other more interesting pubs in the area.
10 May 2008
I was visiting London with my brother,his wife and their 2 year-old daughter last Tuesday, we wanted to have dinner in this pub and we were refused the access because of my brother's daughter who was sleeping moreover!!!!!! The waitress was quite rude and told us that the children were not accepted because they cry!!!!!!

Maybe they should put a notice on their pub "no dogs", "no children"!

I found it very shocking! Maybe they should also refuse the access to the people who tend to drink too much because after that, they can be very noisy!!!!!

It is just ridiculous and outrageous!!!!!

77 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 0QJ