Lamb Tavern, Fenchurch Street

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
This splendid Young's pub has a very fine Victorian interior, with marvellous tile work and all the fixtures and fittings you'd expect of a pub in such dazzling surroundings. The pub's location, the beer and its visual appeal, we guess, make it staggeringly popular, just after work and at lunchtimes, thronged with the suits from the surrounding City institutions. So at these times it's tricky to see the décor, let alone admire it and trying to sample the pub's produce can be quite taxing. However, a visit outside the busy times is well worth the effort, to enjoy the pub and its unique surroundings accompanied by Young's excellent beer.
10 Oct 2012
I was sorely disappointed by this pub the food was cold and had clearly not been made fresh, my ale was cloudy flat and warm but the manager tolde there was nothing worm with it and I was refused a refund. Having worked in the service industry all of my life I know how customers should e treated. Yet another o youngs pubs in the city that I have been disappointed by!

10-12 Leadenhall Market, Fenchurch Street, London, EC3V 1LR