PENSBURY ARMS, london

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 4 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
PENSBURY ARMS in LONDON awaiting image
21 Jan 2013
As local pubs that are still around nowadays this little ,friendly pub is just off the Wandsworth road SW8. Its not this over done upmarket decor with wooden floors or brass shining @ you whist ordering a overpriced pint . None of that snobbery suits & designer clothing place, however their are customers who do have classy attire as well as a friendly environment .
I have visited the Pensbury arms several times @ mainly night times for the odd drink before heading out to other bars & clubs & also for a few private events. Its character is built from the welcoming polite staff & management & nothing is ever a problem for them to full fill your needs ,as i am a none drinker but enjoy non alcoholic beers & wines which they personally went to get for me to enjoy my visit & now stock it permanently which beats drinking those syrup drinks . A good old visit the local is were you would like to sit , relax in comfort well the pensbury offers this including the good selection of homemade lunches & snacks.I would also recommend to check with them on what they have as events ect as it has a lot of humour ,quiz nights , discos , karaokes. Management is a family run family that cant give enough or do enough for you . All is left to say if you visit the pensbury you won't be disappointed if you went but you will be missing out if you dont give a try.

2 PENSBURY STREET, LONDON, SW8 4TJ