Plume of Feathers, Plumstead

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (6 reviews)
Although from the outside it looks as though this place is falling down, once you're inside, it really isn't at all bad. Indeed, it has a more relaxed and welcoming feel than many other pubs in the neighbourhood. There's a pleasant raised area of seating, and, in the main bar area, a glitterball, which I dare say, serves a purpose on occasion. Why there's a Hibs shirt in a wall casing (albeit relatively hidden away) remains a mystery to us.
30 Dec 2011
This pub has never been the same since Don Harriman left!!! Rita was the best barmaid ever!!! Doreen's meat pies were to die for, the BEST drinking establishment for miles with the cleanest pipes in London.
02 Nov 2011
The phone number for this pub is NOT '02088542795'. That number is a private residential address.

(Not really a review, just a piece of information).
31 Oct 2011
I have never hered so much rubish in my life to the statment that the plume of feathers is a racist pub. i have many different raced friends that have used this public hose and still use the pub and have never been ordered to leave for no reson what so evere. i would love to know when this incident happend as i fill this review is used to bad mouth a strong part of our community
30 Oct 2011
There is no racists in this pub. Why do people get accused of this when they instantly don't like what is said to them. People (of any colour) often come in to simply watch the football etc for free. This must get quite frustrating. As places like this obviously pay a huge amount to put that sort of entertainment on the screens. To bring PAYING customers in. It's very rude to expect to any different. Staff are all very pleasant and friendly. Always quick to serve, although never rushed. Never had any reason to complain, nor has anyone else that i know thats used the plume. Good selection of drink, good food, good prices, good atmosphere.
02 Sep 2011
I have been there few times.I've had no idea they are racists?When I went there with my two female black friends then a man at the bar started to shout : get away!And some woman came to us and asked us to order something or leave.We have been there just for 2 minutes,thinking what to order!I'll never go there again.Plume of feathers,put the information on the door: ONLY FOR ENGLISH PEOPLE

282 Plumstead High Street, Plumstead, London, SE18 1JT