Royal Oak, Bexleyheath

Our rating: FAP Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
This is a homely, old-fashioned pub hidden away from the Bexleyheath main drag. Horse brasses, tankards on the ceiling, china plates on the rail, timber beams, fireplaces: all the signature notes of the country pub. The atmosphere and service were friendly, and a decent beer range is available, including Adnams and London Pride (though no cider on our last visit). The well-kept beer garden sums up this place, which is clearly run by people who care about their premises and customers. It's handy for nearby Danson Park too, if you're mindful of a visit. Recommended.
21 Feb 2014
Don't bother the beer was flat and food was terrible I had the fish and chips fresh from Iceland and just has I got it 40 minute after I order my worst nightmare I cat come out the kitchen and my wife had q burger she wished she never as there it was a cats hair right in the middle of the plate ... The pub is alright if you want to go out with a couple of blokes and be very noisy but don't take the with and don't get the furry burger wait till you get home
21 Feb 2014
Staff was friendly but food don't bother. No loving care put into it fish and chip would of gone down well in Iceland and the beer was flat

Mount Road, Bexleyheath, London, DA6 8JS