The Alice House, West Hampstead

Our rating: FAP Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
The Alice House in London awaiting image
From Arkwright's Wheel...to Scruffy Murphy's...to Cane...to Eclipse...and now, to The Alice House. This place changes its name, and its style, every few years. No doubt a social history of NW6 could study the implications of all this. When we're in the area, we'll have a look at the latest variant of drinking venue foist upon this location.
01 May 2010
I would NOT recommend this pub as it is overpriced and some of the staff are rude and can't get orders right.

I've been here twice and each time we have been unhappy. 1. My friend orders a steak sandwich and gets a burger. When she complained the waitress just stared blankly and then said enjoy your meal. 2. My friend and I ordered a shandy with the cheapest lager. We were charged for 2 pints of the most expensive beer plus 10% making two shandies a hefty £9.10.

For such an expensive establishment you would expect the toilets to be working order - there was only one light working so always a queue.

Do not waste your money here!!

283 West End Lane, West Hampstead, London, NW6 1RD