The Antique Chair, Parsons Green

Our rating: FAP Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
This place was under renovation when we went past it the other day. Could't tell if it would reopen as a pub but we feared the worst.
06 Sep 2012
As a fan of The Pear Tree, I wasn't sure what to expect with this new pub by the same owners. True it is different, as it should be since they're situated very close together. But the food is the best I've found on Munster road, especially the salt & pepper squid which I stop in for specifically. The deli counter has some amazing meats and cheeses and as someone who likes a nice sharing platter with a bottle of wine this place is perfect, especially with the couches and the garden. I highly recommend giving this place a try!
18 Aug 2012
I have given this newly opened pub 1 versus 0 as I like the decor and the garden but I will never be back. We went there first for diner as the same people own The Pear Tree not far from this pub and we love it there. After eating dinner there we decided that eating there was not worth it, the food was very average with a hefty price tag for the quality. But breakfast this morning has sealed it I will never go back there again. The service was VERY SLOW. It took a good twenty minutes to get us our three coffee's and an orange juice. To speed up our breakfast order we wrote it out for the waitress. We then waited an hour for this to come to the table (it was delivered with no explanation or a sorry). I went to pay the bill and asked if there was a reason that we had to wait an hour for breakfast the girl got the manager. His reply - you didn't wait an hour..... No I'm sorry etc etc I'll look into it but told me I was wrong. My reply to him was excellent customer service your a true pro. Go to their sister pub behind the hospital and save your frustration.
17 Aug 2012
We are the new owners of this pub, which has been renamed The Antique Chair. Inside we have a deli counter and serve coffee from 8am. The venue is more food orientated with a delicious range of dishes to suit all appetites. We are family focused, a children's menu for £5.95 and a sandpit and playhouse to entertain the youngsters whilst you dine. Good wines, ales and cocktails.We look forward to your visit.www.theantiquechair.co.uk
03 Feb 2011
Don't go here! Awful pub. Rude landlord and staff. No atmosphere. A bit depressing. Shame really, could be a really nice pub.

314-316 Lillie Road, Parsons Green, London, SW6 7PS
Opening times
Mon-Weds 16:30-23:00
Th-Sat 12:00-00:00
Sun 12:00-22:30
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.