The Black Horse SE1, Borough

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
The Black Horse SE1 in London awaiting image
28 Mar 2014
I know it's not good form to review a pub you've never actually been inside, but hear me out on this one: When I lived in the wonderfully pub-heavy Borough, I'd pass by the Black Horse in the rough part of SE1 regularly. It looked TERRIFYING - like a large shabby council house with beer taps and a pool table installed in the living room. My main memory of this pub was barely anyone inside, but always a parade of sketchy looking chaps in hooded tops outside in the doorway shouting into their phones and doing deals. It looked like a front for something else, rather than a pub to go to drink at for fun. I don't know what the real story is with this place, but I'd love to hear what this pub is really like from anyone who's been brave enough to enter within.

254 Tabard Street, London, London, SE1 4UN