The Bull (formerly Edwards), Richmond

Our rating: FAP Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
The Bull (formerly Edwards) in London awaiting image
This one's changed name and we presume, hands. We'll let you know what it's like when we get back to it.
16 Feb 2009
After a nice meal on valentines day my wife and I decided to have a quick drink before our bus home. As The bull is directly opposite the bus stop in Richmond we thought it would make a convenient place to go. On approach to the building it looked very welcoming with some nice valentines decorations and lighting. As my wife and I walked through the door way we were rudely snubbed back by a cockney doorman. He then stood in our way blocking our entry and said "woo wooo feller, you cant just walk into a bar" I then asked why as there was no Que and the place looked very empty. He then said "you have to wait to be invited in fella" As my wife and found his manner a threat we took our custom to the slug and lettuce just down the road and found it to a much more suitable place for a quiet drink. "The Bull" Is "BULL". i WOULD GIVE IT A WIDE BIRTH IF I WERE YOU!

1 Kew Road, Richmond, London, TW9 2NQ