The Crown, Soho

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (4 reviews)
A decent enough pub and not as crowded as many others in the area. Whilst it's not going set pub fans' pulses racing, it's a handy refreshment stop. Drink is pretty average and the service is OK.
16 Jun 2011
I think this is pretty good pub for the area, which is getting depressingly trendy. Always has a good selection of ale and is well priced. Food in the restaurant is good and you can generally guarantee there will be a good crowd.
07 Dec 2010
I disagree with the review as well. The service was always friendly even when all the tables are full. The servers are also knowledgeable about the beer, especially the seasonal cask selections. The bangers and mash can't be beat.
08 Aug 2010
I disagree with the review - service has always been friendly and helpful (in central London!) and the beer is well kept. When I get dragged out shopping in the west end, this is something of an oasis.

64 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9TR