The Octoberfest pub, Parsons Green

Our rating: FAP Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 5 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (6 reviews)
We would be lying if we said we were surprised by what we found behind the doors of the Fest, an "Octoberfest pub" on the Fulham Road, partly from the name and partly from the floor to ceiling glass windows on the front of the place. It's a strange mix of Bavarian Bierkellar and sports bar, with all the seating comprised of a type of picnic tables we vaguely remember from trips to Germany. We can't criticise the beer selection - it is quite impressive with loads of Paulaner beers on the taps and an extensive menu of German beers available in bottles as well. But, and it's a big one, when the thing's in full swing, it's our idea of hell - lots of pissed people waving their beers along to oompah music performed by the "Oompah Brass Band". A recent trip down Fulham Road nearly got us killed by a bus as we attempted to walk around the shouters outside smoking and taking up the pavement; the inside was just as heaving, sweaty and shouty. It's fine when the full experience isn't going, i.e. anytime out of hours; we even managed to get on the pool table. But to be honest, the Saturday night festivities are rather more than we fancy - and you have to pay 5 door charge for the privilege! Not one for us.
22 Nov 2012
I was going to a Fulham home game and I stumbled across this little diamond of a place. Fantastic beer selection (best German range I have found in the country.) We had some food as well and it was really tasty and big plates for the price. I would thoroughly reccomend this venue as their food and drink were both really authentic and really reasonable prices.
26 Aug 2011
I came here for dinner on a Friday night and what a great atmosphere! It was a lot different to the Saturday night Parties they are famous for! The atmosphere was super relaxed and excenuated by the live acoustic music they had on. I was with a group of 5 who have all been to Oktoberfest and needed a pork knuckle fix! The knuckles were awesome! Huge portions and tender, tender meat! All washed down with great beer
05 Aug 2011
We came here for my birthday when the Oompah band were playing. it was amazing we were right infront of the band and they got us up for drinking games and stuff! very cool. the bar staff were really nice and they were quick for saying how busy it was. ill definatly go back!
12 May 2010
I took my Boyfriend who is German here for his birthday! We had a great time!!! There was a huge selection of German food and some great German beers. There were even some my boyfriend had never seen sold in England before. We came on a Saturday night with a big group of friends for the Oktoberfest night and had a great time! We played drinking games and were singing and dancing all night long! I would definately recommend this place to anybody looking for a different kind of celebration! It's like being on holiday!
11 May 2010
I went to the Oktoberfest in Germany for the 6th time last year and after last Saturday night I can honestly say that this is the closest thing to beerfest I have experienced outside of Munich. The beers were HUGE and the food authentic and in MASSIVE portions. Great atmosphere. The German band was litte loud when we were there but the drinking games were fun and it was really worth the effort! I give it a big thumbs up great fun!

678-680 Fulham Road, Parsons Green, London, SW6 5SA
Opening times
12pm- 11pm Monday to Thursday
12pm- 12am Weekends
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

Beer festival
Poker evening

Claimed by
Landlord information

Overview

Oktoberfest Comes To London! The Longest Oktoberfest in the World!!!

We have a great beerfest atmosphere just like the beer halls in Germany plus all the traditional Oktoberfest food - Pork Knuckle, Bratwurst and Pretzels! Of course, the beer all imported directly from Germany, our Fraeuleins (beer maidens) will serve you in traditional German Dirndls (dresses) and steins will be overflowing with ice cold German beer. Don't forget that we also have the best German Oompa band playing every weekend to keep you entertained and challenge you with some drinking games!

Detailed Description

Beerfest Package 1 - £15pp

Includes priority entrance reserved tables and of course involvement in all the drinking games with free beer. We also include a stein (1 litre) of imported German Paulaner Bavarian Lager (or a large glass of wine) and a freshly baked German Pretzel. We also offer a special gift for the event girl/boy - an authentic imported Oktoberfest stein glass to help them commemorate the occasion.

Beerfest Package 2 - £25pp

Includes priority entrance, reserved tables and of course involvement in all the drinking games with free beer. We also include a freshly baked German Pretzel, your choice of main meal from our Oktoberfest menu and of course a stein (1 litre) of imported German Paulaner Bavarian Lager (or a large glass of wine). We also offer a special gift for the event girl/boy - an authentic imported Oktoberfest stein glass to help them commemorate the occasion.

Beerfest Package 3

Why not call ahead and book your own 50litre keg at your table. Thats right, we set up a fully serviced keg and tap right at your table it comes complete with cooling system that allows you and your mates to pour your own ice cold beer all night. The Cost is £425 for a 50 litre keg. *Minimum for this package is 20 people.

Additional to this cost you will need to book reserved seating tickets these cost only £5pp. All guests must be over 21, with proof of age. Lastly you can book standing entry only for £5 per person.

Upgrade to VIP and make sure upi hav the best table in the house for just an extra £5pp

Bookings need to be in by latest 7pm and we are open till midnight.

Please fill out the booking form on the website or call 02077365293 and we would be happy to confirm your booking.

Documents