The Fitzrovia, Fitzrovia

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Situated in a part of town with more than its fair share of pubs, The Fitzrovia does its best to cater to the needs of the lunchtime and post-work office crowd who drink and eat here. There's also some outdoor seating as well, with picnic tables for those brave enough to brave the fumes of Goodge Street. The livery, style and ethos of this one mark it out as a chain pub, so whilst it might blend in rather than stand out from its competitors, this is one that regularly attracts a crowd and does a decent enough job.
23 Oct 2010
Went there a couple of weeks ago. Place not that clean, and the aussie barman insists that a pint of beer is 90% liquid and 10% froth, so though about calling trading standards. The manangement really have to do something about employing the right people or do some sort of training.
11 Jul 2009
The Fitzrovia is my local and used to be my favourite pub, however, since it's changed management, I no longer go there. The quality of the cleanliness and the food have gone downhill. Whenever I go there, my arms stick to the tables.

18 Goodge Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 2QF