The Grove, Golders Green

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
07 Jun 2015
Under new management (again) now called 'Wallace'. The selection of beer has been cut down - they no longer serve Guiness on draft. Anonymous service. Poor decor. I wish this place was okay as it's only down the road from me but there you go.
07 Aug 2014
Brilliant place for a drink and great company . Rob mottram
07 Aug 2014
Brilliant place for a drink and great company. highly recommend. Rob mottram
14 Feb 2014
In last 3 weeks I have been visiting the Grove and have found that the staff and customers are amongst the best people I have had the Priveledge to meet.I am not a young man and have been in bars and pubs for 50 years give or take a month or two.If you can,give this place a chance.Has Sky sports but alas no B T.I miss watching my team but the chat and banter is better.Come on down for a good time.
26 Oct 2013
Recently under new management which seems an improvement on the old regime. Shop-front bar with no architectural merit. No food. Selection of lagers also guinness and cider. Nice staff. Occasional entertainment. Generally very sparsely populated with customers. Shows all the sport.

1023 Finchley Road Temple Fortune, Golders Green, London, NW11 7ES