The King's Head, Barnet

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Probably overlooked in favour of the nearby Mitre Inn, this little pub appears to be strictly for the locals. On our evening visit there were no more than half a dozen people, all seated around the bar area and all on first name terms with the bar lady. Nevertheless, there was a warm feel to the place, the AK bitter was well kept and the choice of music was good (if you like 90's Indie), even of it seemed incongruous with the clientele. Despite the positives, this place is better suited for a quick couple rather than a long evening.
30 Oct 2015
Went in whilst visiting my alcoholic sister. An old woman whom I assume is a local came over to me, whilst I was minding my own business & started screaming out that I was a bully, all because I asked my sister when she had started drinking that day.. she should have minded her own business...no one came to help me

Barnet High Street, Barnet, London, EN5 5SN