The Thatched House, Ravenscourt Park

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
An establishment that aims for both the wine bar and pub crowds, and pretty much pulls it off. With it being owned by Young's you're sure of a decent enough pint and with the genteel interiors, you can relax in a bit of style. At times it's too sedate for our tastes, but should you ever find yourself thirsty between Hammersmith and Chiswick, it's worth hunting down.
15 Jul 2011
Strike the child-friendly symbol from this pub. I live locally and have been coming here for years, but after this evening, no more. I came for a drink with a friend and our three children at 6pm. We were told immediately that children weren't welcome after 8pm, the message repeated several time afterwards. We were also told to keep our children with us at all times, this despite them playing quietly at the table. Dirty looks came our way from the bar for the whole of our visit. So, children definitely not welcome - and fair enough. But I will be telling all my friends with children in the area about our experience and spreading a generally bad word of mouth. Thanks for spoiling our evening

115 Dalling Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 0ET