The Wandle, Earlsfield

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (4 reviews)
03 Oct 2014
A very low class cheap pub with appalling customer service and a manager that can't be impartial when dealing with a situation.very well treated if you are a South African or the bartenders like you. If not it's quite racist.I feel sick just thinking about it. Disgusted to be more exact.
03 Oct 2014
Worst experience I ever had.Appalling customer service and a manager that can't be impartial when dealing with a situation.Treated very well if you are a South African or the bartenders like..if not it's quite a racist place to be in.Feel disgusted just thinking about the people that work there.
05 Aug 2014
We had a really good evening there last week. The beer garden was heaving, it was great atmosphere and we were served pretty quickly given the amount of people there. They are using the letyano app which I am starting to see more and more around southwest London, it's a great idea - answer a quick survey on the pub's service and pick up a free pint! What's not to like!!??!?!
15 Mar 2014
I thought it's a nice pub but after being banned because one of the bartenders has something personal against me and him being alowed by the manager to be rude and to refuse to serve me and my friends. Not to mention the way the manager dealt with the situation by deleting my complain and blocking me on Facebook and Twitter, his employees calling me names and mocking me.in taking the decision he showed favouritism because he definitely wasn't impartial. If I were you I would stay far away from such a place . it's full of "leaches"

332 Garrat Lane, Earlsfield, London, SW18 4EJ
Wed 12:00 - 00:00
Thu 12:00 - 00:00
Fri 12:00 - 01:00
Sat 12:00 - 01:00
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

BBQ

Dispute claim
Report member
Landlord information

Overview

We have so much to offer at The Wandle. We were previously known as the Puzzle and have transformed ourselves into a truly independent pub in Earlsfield. We lead with great food, eclectic and exciting drinks, not to mention our dazzling personality, fantastic service and beautiful beer garden.

We have loads going on every week from Monday's Movie Night, Tuesday's Quiz Night, our paella on Wednesday nights, Thursday's steak night, to the weekend's live music, our BBQ in Summer (which you can book for private hire anytime) and when it matters, the sport…for more details and up-and-coming events check out our website: www.wandleearlsfield.com