The Wheatsheaf, Enfield

Our rating: FAP Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Not the most welcoming of places. Our suspicions were raised by noticing in the window those starry pointed dayglo stickers more often sited in chip shops. More often than not their appearance in pub windows (usually with the offer of 'karaoke' written on in felt tip) is almost as clear a signal to avoid the place as a decaying Taylor Walker sign. For those who are intent on stopping by you'll have the chance to sample all the best action from Setanta sports. The less hardy may wish to stick to the pubs in the middle of Enfield.
05 May 2010
Wow,what a bad description of this pub, I'm presuming it is because it was written in 2003, well let's jump forward 7 years.

This has to be one of the most welcoming pubs in enfield, the bar staff are great fun and the landlord and landlady are always on site ready for a laugh!

It is THE place to be for sports fans, all sports are shown, especially for football fans, there is a large spurs, arsenal and chelsea fan base - which believe it or not - all get a long, derby's here are great fun. Beer is good and still affordable, i still have plenty of change in my pocket at the end of the night!

The atmosphere is good and locals make you feel welcome, I know where i'll be watching the world cup this year - if I can get a seat! I like the fact there is a tv in the beer garden! so I can still watch the game and smoke!

185 Baker St, Enfield, London, EN1 3JT