The White Bear, Farringdon

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (5 reviews)
This is one of those pubs we've been in lots of times but keep forgetting to review - it's nothing out of the ordinary. It's okay as far as pubs go with a fairly standard drink selection and a smallish interior. The tables on the pavement help when it gets a bit busier and it's friendly enough. If you're in the area it's pleasant enough and a good place to meet that might be that little bit quieter. The promise of home-cooked food probably gets a few bods in at lunchtime and we'll have to go back and sample it and see if our opinion improves.
05 Feb 2014
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/pubsandbars/the-white-bear-info-15577.html See what other people have to say :)
05 Feb 2014
I am confused as to where the other 'reviewer' has been drinking but it most definitely cannot be The White Bear. I, along with my work colleagues, regularly frequent this establishment, both for lunch (which is great homemade food and definitely not microwave rubbish) and in the evenings for the friendly staff, great atmosphere, good music and great selection of drinks. Anyone who speaks to the staff and landlords will soon realise this is very much NOT a Chelsea pub! Perish the thought lol!! And as for the Rangers supporters, who are all super friendly by the way, they have been watching their football here for years, in peace and continue to do so. I have never seen violence at this place and would be very shocked if the landlords allowed that to happen. I for one, as a female in my late 20s find this a great pub to come to where I can enjoy myself and feel safe and I will continue to do so for a long time to come .....
31 Dec 2012
Absolute toilet of a pub.Full of Chelsea fans mocking the standard of Scottish football and Rangers in particular.The microwave food is truly awful.Avoid at all costs.
31 Dec 2012
Absolute right wing cesspit.Saw a couple of gay Rangers fans get battered in the toilet by Chelsea fans....avoid.

57 St. John St, Farringdon, London, EC1M 4AN