The Windmill, Upminster

Our rating: FAP Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
Remodelled as a rather more traditional pub, in place of the yoof-orientated bar that its last incarnation was, the Bridge is now named after the more visible local landmark. We'll check it out some time to see what we make of it.
03 Dec 2012
The pub itself is a very attractive building both inside and out. My wife and I went on a Sunday around 12 o'clock for lunch. For 2 starters and 2 mains the bill came to £25.00 which is a little on the pricey side. I had duck pate (which was lovely) and she had the mushrooms on toast (which she told me were greasy). The mains (roast beef and roast turkey) were not that good. The meat was tough and they committed the cardinal sin of serving pre-frozen roast potatoes. The bar staff were very attentive and eager to help out, but I wouldn't eat there again.
29 May 2010
I went here last week and found the food excellent CONSIDERING WE GOT TWO MEALS FOR £9,and We downloaded a free drink voucher . The food was good quality and you got a lot so go along.

Upminster Road, Upminster, London, RM14 2RB