Three Tuns, Uxbridge

Our rating: FAP Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
This pub is always busy, which has to be a good sign. The beer isn't bad and the décor and atmosphere are pleasant. It gets completely packed and noisy on weekend evenings but (if you get a seat) there are much worse places to drink.
30 Sep 2012
Unpleasant and disappointing to say the least.

Called in here an waited an age to be served. The customer before me ordered a sandwich; the barmaid then proceeeded to make the sandwich in front of the bar and the remaining queue of customers with no-one else around to serve a well earned pint! When the barmaid finally emerged with the said somewhat dodgy looking sandwich, she then ignores half the queue to serve one of her mates who had just arrived.

After twenty minutes of this, was finally served my pint. I then sit down. A loud and obese drunk in a football shirt then starts getting agressive towards all and sundry and decides to shoulder barge me while I am sitting minding my own business reading the paper.

Please draw your own conclusions from this; I just hope others experience of this pub is better than mine.

The Strange Torpor.