Tom Cribb, Piccadilly

Our rating: FAP Rating 4 - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 3 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (3 reviews)
I popped into the pub for a quick pint and a bite to eat and have to say it was a very pleasant experience. The food was wholesome and although I only had a sandwich it was well presented and tasty, there was a group of theatre goers who all ordered food and that looked equally good. There were 3 or 4 real ales on tap and the beer seemed well kept. Had a good experience, with staff being friendly, generally atmosphere was warm and welcoming.
17 Apr 2013
good beer little expensive but in the heart of the west end,good place to chat and good selection of punters , no tele or music so thats a relief. Knowledgeable bar staff good at their job, proper pub lots of history , you can sense it
03 Apr 2010
I can't say anything remotely nice about this pub. The fact it bans children, groups and anyone wearing a St Georges Cross speaks for itself. Not only are the bar staff rude and the owner "ban happy" it actually doesn't even serve a decent pint. I would honestly avoid this pub at all costs, even if it means spending an extra 20p a pint elsewhere. The pub is ran by people who don't allow anyone to enter with an England top or flag. What kind of pub would this be during the World Cup?

36 Panton Street, Piccadilly, London, SW1Y 4EA