Needless Inn, Morley

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 0 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Needless Inn in Morley awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
19 Apr 2013
Such a shame. The restaurant is lovely and the waitress who served us was also very friendly. However, it was all ruined by a stubborn chef who insisted the bechamel sauce in the lasagne was meant to look like wallpaper paste. I have eaten in many restaurants and cook regularly myself and as I'm sure most people would agree, this sauce is meant to be smooth and creamy. When I complained (after eating almost none of it), I was told there was nothing they could do as the chef said that's how it is meant to be...WRONG!!!
The manager also didn't take the time to come to me himself, which is bad service and I should not have been made to pay for something that was definitely not prepared correctly.

Scotchman Lane, Morley, Morley, West Yorkshire, LS27 0NZ