The Half Way House, North Thoresby

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 2 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
The Half Way House in North Thoresby awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
25 May 2012
very disappointed, the waiter sevice was atrocious, one waiter served my husbands food across me almost hitting me in the face as I was talking across the table to my daughter, we weren't asked at any time if everything was ok but we did enjoy the food and the price was very good. however on phoning once again to book for a retirement party, I was amazed at the attitude of the girl who took the booking, she was so off-hand and immediately put the phone down after I booked without so much as a thank you or goodbye, when I called again later that day to add 4 more people to my booking I was told that "as long as you realise that you will be squished up" despite being told earlier that day that there was plenty of room in the restaurant. She then once again slammed the phone down before I had finished talking. I rang later that day and cancelled as I don't want to pay for that kind of service whatever the price. This is one place I won't be visiting again, very disappoiting after all the good reviews I've read about the owners, they obviously need to re-train their staff or they will be losing more business in my opinion in these times, that isn't what they need

High Street, North Thoresby, North Thoresby, Lincolnshire, DN36 5PL
Opening times
11.30am-3pm. 5.30pm-11pm.
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

Quiz night - Tuesday Evenings.