Red Rover, Romsey

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
Red Rover in Romsey awaiting image
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
25 Mar 2012
Having given this pub an "excellent" on trip advisor recently, I was very disappointed with this visit. I went with my wife, daughter and grand daughter. My daughter and I had the Ale Pie, mash, and "seasonal" vegetables. The whole meal was cold, the mash was probably "Smash" and the "seasonal vegetables" turned out to be four (yes 4) pieces of green beans. This is probably to worst meal we have ever had here, and we often stop and eat here on our way to/from Southampton. Yes I did try to complain but the server just said "well there is a disclaimer on the menu"! The food yesterday (Saturday 24 March) was NOT up to the standard we have come to expect here. We probably will not go back.

Salisbury Road, West Wellow, Romsey, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 6BW