Britannia Inn, Rowley Regis

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 1 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
Britannia Inn in Rowley Regis awaiting image
13 Jul 2014
I went to this pub on a Saturday night about six months ago. As you walk in the door, I went into the room on the right. I stood at the bar waiting to be served with no staff in sight. After waiting for about five minutes a member of staff turned up. I ordered the drinks and mentioned that I had quite a lengthy wait, not in a nasty way just more or less passing the time of day. At this point he was very rude to me so I walked out.
Recently I have noticed that this pub has placed adverts in the local press saying that it is now under new management and they paint a very promising picture with offers and such like so I thought I would give it another try. This time I went into the room on the left. There was one other person in there and I could hear people in the other room. The staff must have been serving in the other room so I waited patiently. Then I waited more thinking that they must have gone to another customer. The bells have been taken down so I waited a little longer. I tried to look into the other bar but I couldn't see any member of staff so I waited and waited. Then I waited more. Still no staff. After about five minutes I left feeling disappointed I decided I would probably do better waiting for the next change of management.

18 Rowley Village, Rowley Regis, Rowley Regis, West Midlands, B65 9AT