Duke of Cambridge, Runfold

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 5 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (1 review)
Reviews (0) Invites (2)
28 Jan 2013
This is a lovely pub - by almost every measure, this is a great pub; great staff, great beer, great food, great atmosphere and a great attitude.
On the bar we have Hogs Back TEA (excellent), Shere Drop (not tried) and their own label beer (a mild - and good enough). We had Sunday lunch along with kids dinners which were all superb - especially the kids burgers/sausages which sounds dull but were locally produced and home made. Sunday roasts were outstanding.
But one word of caution - this is not a cheap pub and I guess it depends on how you measure value for money as to whether you would think it expensive or correctly priced. I lean towards the latter but recognise that some will see their bill as a lot to pay.
But if you are looking for good food and drink and are in the area you will not be disappointed here, and for a special night out I think it would be ideal.
They also have the added bonus of being child and dog friendly and this is a pub where you are encouraged to visit as opposed to being told what and what not to do - I loved it and will be back. And more than once I suspect.

Tilford Road, Tilford, Runfold, Surrey, GU10 2DD