Black Horse & Hoodens, Borough Green

Our rating: Not rated yet! - Click for an explanation of our ratings      User rating: Community Rating 5 - Click for an explanation of our ratings   (2 reviews)
This is a Cask Marque approved pub, which means you can be assured you'll be served an excellent pint!

We'll be sending one of our reviewers along very soon to review the pub for Fancyapint.com. In the meantime why not give us your feedback and write your own review?

Become a reviewer - if this is a pub you already know or you've recently visited here for a few beers, post your comments and tell the other fancyapint.com users what it's like to drink here. Just click the 'Add your own review' link on this page to get started.

Landlord's and managers - let the thousands of fancyapint.com site visitors know what's on offer at your pub. If this is your pub or you run it, why not claim this pub's listing - it's FREE! Click the 'Claim this listing' link in this review page and once claimed, you can post your own full pub profile, photos, menus and event listings
24 Dec 2011
I visited here as my partner lives close by, a nice place for a beer. The regular two seem to be local ones. Red Top from The Old Dairy and a house beer from Westerhams called Hooden Brew, both rather good. There was also a mild on when I visited, which was nice to see. the place has a good feel to it, relaxed and friendly, Obviously a locals pub but as a new face I wasn't made to feel unwelcome in the slightest, quite the opposite. I think I'll definitly be adding it to my list of regular haunts. Great place!

76 Maidstone Road, Borough Green, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN15 8HF
01732 885332
Opening times
!2 noon to 11.30 pm except Friday and Saturday bar open to 12 midnight.
Please check opening times with the pub before making a special journey.

BBQ

Dispute claim
Report member
Landlord information

Overview

Quality real ales, Cask Marque accredited and listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2012. Black Horse and Hoodens is a family friendly 'Old School' pub which celebrates all the traditional pub pastimes from darts to bar billiards, bat & trap to table games including shove ha'penny!

Above all we are home to good old banter... no TV here!   We have a beer garden, a childrens play area and mother and baby facilities, we've reasonably suitable access for the disabled and there's plenty of parking.

Dogs are welcome too in all parts of our pub but please keep them on a lead.